HOME STEAM CLEANING : HOW TO CLEAN BLACK MOLD IN SHOWER
Home Steam Cleaning
- (Steam-cleaner) Vapor steam cleaners or steam vapor systems are cleaning appliances or devices that use steam to quickly dry, clean, and sanitize inanimate surfaces. Often the process is effective enough to disinfect or even sterilize the surfaces.
- Steam Cleaning involves using steam for cleaning. Its uses include domestic applications in cleaning carpets, and industrial uses in removing grease and dirt from engines.
- The cleaning method in which the detergent solution is forced through jets under high pressure into the carpet pile and immediately removed along with loose and emulsified soil though a wet vacuum. The vacuum head and jets are usually mounted on the same piece of equipment.
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- provide with, or send to, a home
10/06/07 Grime be Gone!
This week's installment is a short one since there weren't many chances to take photos. With the steam cleaner rented from Home Depot, the work area was overrun with grime and water - neither of which are friends of cameras. As dirty as the car was, it was no match for the industrial strength steam cleaner, and the underside of the relic is now pretty darn clean. Next step is a final wire brushing on the underside then a nice coat of chassis black paint on all exposed surfaces. Undercoating will be used, but only where the factory or dealership put it on the car.
Project 365, Day 254 - 5/22/08
My steam cleaner is my best friend... It cut out my most hated chore. Mopping. I love it, especially with the beasts whom I share my home with (Princess in the background)
This is also a photo snapped because I have a million and one things to do and not enough time in my day so um, yeah, camera took a backseat today!
erotic house cleaning
baking soda for carpet cleaning
how to clean a burnt stainless steel pot
how to clean xbox 360 fan
how to clean grease stains
dog teeth cleaning price
chimney cleaning price
clean eating vegetarian
how to clean a pc hard drive